Training & Franchise Opportunity
South Coast Saddlery (SCS) is an established saddle fitting business offering high quality saddles and saddle fitting advice to customers internationally.
We are looking for highly motivated, astute horse people who want to combine their passion for horses with a new or complimentary career as a saddle fitter*
As a professional saddle fitter you will travel to clients in your local area to prove an in-depth assessment of each horse as well as providing saddle fitting help and advice to horse owners. You will also be required to make adjustments to clients existing saddles and supply, fit and maintain new saddles.
As a SCS subsidiary owner you will have the rare opportunity to work an industry which (while growing consistently for several decades) has seen an explosion of growth in recent years. With the increased understanding of the importance of saddle fit coupled with a significant lack of saddle fitters internationally the scope for business expansion is huge.
SCS has head quarters in the UK headed by one of the most highly qualified saddle fitters in the world.
This franchise sale includes:
- Full theoretical and practical training (practical training will be carried out in the UK)
- Use of the SCS logo
- A full set of electronic files including saddle fitting consultation forms, saddle order book, invoice/receipt and business cards.
- Ongoing support via a dedicated online forum and continuous professional development
- Access to recognised qualification routes
- Saddle adjustment tools & materials
- Saddle tree adjustment machine
- 1 x English made, full leather Coast Performance Dressage Saddle
- 1 x English made, full leather Coast Performance Jump or GP Saddle
- 1 x English made, full leather Coast Performance Pony Saddle
- Initial and ongoing marketing and promotion in your area
- Listing on the SCS website
- Wholesale account with Coast Performance Saddles
*applicants will be assessed for their suitability and application does in no way guarantee acceptance as a SCS representative.
*profits depend on several factors including the ability and dedication of the saddle fitter and these figures are in now way a guarantee of income. These are however realistic earning figures.
The initial cost to buy the SCS franchise for your area is 6500 GBP
Contact SCS for further information